You know the age-old adage – “you are what we eat”! Here’s 5 foods that can help give you a glowing complexion!
- Berries are a good source of antioxidants and help fight off free radicals, which aid in the aging process.
- Grapefruit has high levels of antioxidants and Vitamin C, which can give you a balanced and bright complexion.
- Broccoli is a power vegetable rich in skin perfecting vitamins, antioxidants and minerals
- Carrots protect your skin from sun damage, acne and dryness.
- Fish have Omega 3’s that can help reduce wrinkles, soften skin and lock in moisture.
In addition, fresh juices are a great way give skin a healthy, youthful glow. Below is one of our favorite recipes.
- 1.5 cups coconut water
- 1 cup berries of your choice
- 1 banana
- 1-2 cups leafy greens like spinach, Kale or baby Arugula
Add all ingredients to your blender (liquid first) and blend until smooth. You can also add some ice to the blend if you want your smoothie nice and cold. Serve and enjoy!
Here at MCH Laser & Wellness Center, we want to be your skincare partner for life. For other questions related to skin health, or to schedule your free consultation to learn about our skin perfecting services, call (432) 640-6470 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.